our first assembly on 21 December We did our best and all teachers and friends appreciate about our assembly. We did our duties in precise manner. Hestia association assembly
Spiral square root In sem 4 i did a working model of spiral square root. Its very eady to find out the valur of swuare root of numbers. I really liked to teach this beacause students already are very interesting and its very easy to teach.
7 day short term online course about AI- Artificial Intelligence Taken by International AI trainer and MCA faculty member of St Joseph Autonomous named Dr Vimal Jerald. It was a very interesting class. We learned many AI tools and submit our works using ai tools and submit it in classroom. At last we have a test based on these classes. I got 49 out of 50. It is a very usefull session and vimal sir is so patiently explain all about tools and clarify our doubts.
I took e content in the topic symmetry. I used kinemaster app for the e content preparation. I include what is symmetry, examples, real life examples etc
Comments
Post a Comment